Child care, a hot topic
Quality of working life, improvement of social initiatives, motivation…all HR issues affected by the “right” work-life balance. Listening to your employees means providing solutions above and beyind their immediate professional concerns. In this regard, the subject of child care is fundamental. For the past 10 years, Cap Enfants has worked with both SMEs and multinationals to create a corporate day care solution adapted to meets their needs.
- 93% of employees believe that work-life balance is an area of major concern*
- 89% of employees think that helping them to balance time spent at work with their private life could have a major impact on the economic performance of the company and the organization climate*
- 36% of employees consider working hours that are flexible according to parental commtments a priority, and 17% are hoping for either a permanent or occasional child care solution*
* figures from the 2015-2016 OPE (Parenting in the company monitoring agency) satisfaction survey
« Cap Enfants clearly contributes to an improved quality of working life by providing employees with more freedom and peace of mind, particularly for young parents that need to reconcile their personal and professional lives. », Claire Biot, Up Group –Chèques Déjeuners
Would you like to connect with one of teams?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Here are the answers to your questions
Stages in establishing a corporate day care center
To ensure control of deadlines and costs, while guaranteeing a tailored management structure to meet your needs, we design the project in partnership with you.
In order to co-design a project that meets your expectations, our teams of experts will analyse your needs.
- Assessment based on statistics and our expertise
- Employee survey
Creation of the day care center
The project is led by a dedicated team, from the signing of the lease to recruitment of teams. Our day care centers are built according to strict quality criteria that exceed the required standards set by the PMI (French Maternal and Child Welfare services).
- General contractor and construction
- Obtaining authorisations from regulatory agencies, the CAF (French family benefit fund) and PMI (French Maternal and Child Welfare services).
- Recruitment and training of the team
Management of reserved places
Our teams take complete responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the day care center to ensure a trouble-free collaboration.
- Internal communication support
- Collection of applications and pre-enrolments
- Allocation of places