Growing up is fun
Your child develops in a playful, caring environment, where they grow at their own pace. Starting when they arrive in the morning, everything is done to provide them with the emotional security they need, which is also reassuring for you as parents. Surrounded by motivated, qualified professionals, children are supported individually while learning to live in groups.
Through group activities: ball pool, slides, vegetable garden, musical activities enable them to learn to live together – discuss, laugh, dance, listen to others, wait their turn, sing with others etc.
Through the organization of social occasions:
- Galette des rois (Twelfth night cake)
- End of year celebrations (December and June)
- Themed meals and pastries related to musical journeys
- Festive outings
A typical day for an older child at Cap Enfants
Each day, our educational team, seeks to balance time spent alone and as a group. Days are broken up by games and development activities, as well as by free time and rest.
– Reception of the child, this is the chance for parents to communicate to the team the previous evening’s events (e.g. sleep, meals, health)
– Activities: stories and songs from around the world, jouneys and explorations, discoveries, water play, handwriting, musical activities in the Musical Bubble® or in their section, listening games, sensory activities based on the country being visited (smell, taste, hearing) motor skills activities, development activities
– Nap, according to each child’s rhythm
– Free time to play: calm waking in the Musical Bubble®, with reading stories, imitation games
– Calm workshops in small groups
– Time outside in small groups (slides, bikes, vegetable garden)
– Reunion with parents
– Communication of how the day went at day care
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?